Bells & Beers Waiver
lynlake brewery • saturday july 14 2018
AGREEMENT OF TRAINING, PARTICIPATION, RELEASE, AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY
Please read carefully and accept the terms for your participation at Bells & Beers prior to attending!
Thank you! Let's DO THIS!
I hereby agree to the following:
1. That I am a willing and able participant of Bells & Beers (from 10:30am to 11:30am), receiving private training and/or group fitness training offered by Ericka Darst (EDK Training LLC). During which I will receive information and instruction pertaining (but not limited) to health, fitness, strength, endurance, equipment used, proper form and technique of the training provided. I recognize that fitness programs require physical exertion that may be strenuous and may cause physical injury or harm to my body and I am fully aware of the risks and hazards involved.
2. All exercises, including the use of kettlebells and/or other equipment designed for instruction and training, shall be at the individuals’ sole risk.
3. I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and regarding my participation in this particular training. I represent and warrant that I am physically fit and I have no medical condition that would prevent my full participation in the exercises, personal training or group fitness environment.
4. In consideration of being permitted to participate in training and exercise programs, I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown, which I might incur as a result of actively participating in Bells & Beers and the exercises involved.
5. In consideration of being permitted to participate in training and exercise programs, I knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive any claim I may have against Ericka Darst (EDK Training LLC) and/or LynLake Brewery for injury or damages that I may sustain as a result of participating in Bells & Beers and the physical activities designated by this training session agreement and/or program.
6. I, my heirs or legal representatives’ forever release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue Ericka Darst (EDK Training LLC) and/or LynLake Brewery for injury or death caused by negligence or other acts.
7. I understand that Ericka Darst (EDK Training LLC) and/or LynLake Brewery has the right to terminate my participation should I fail to obey safety protocol and demonstrate responsible behavior. Ericka Darst (EDK Training LLC) and/or LynLake Brewery are not held liable for any activities prior to or after the training session at this location/establishment.
8. For promotional and social media purposes only, I acknowledge and permit EDK Training LLC and LynLake Brewery the use of any photography I am included in.
9. No alcohol consumption is permitted during the training session. My participation will be terminated should I fail to comply with this rule.